Thursday, February 16, 2017

Press Conference

One of the things I like to do in this blog is pass along things I run across that I think are worth attention.  Today (February 16), Donald Trump gave a press conference at which he blasted the media.  I don't know whether the idea was, "He can't object if we print the whole thing," but the Washington Post has published the entire transcript of the press conference.  This is the link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/16/donald-trumps-grievance-filled-press-conference-annotated/?utm_term=.791f89e25fb2

I confess that I didn't have the patience to read the whole thing.  But I think it IS worth reading.  That way we can each draw our own conclusions, rather than depending on the "lies" the media is supposedly feeding us.

No comments:

Post a Comment